Monday, September 16, 2013

17 September 2013 4th Hour Technology and Success 6th Grade Warmup

Time to try out your new warmup format!

Follow the link and read the article.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/tech/innovation/voyager-solar-system/index.html

And how cool is that!  Pretty amazing in my opinion.

Answer the question:

What do you think about Voyager 1 leaving our solar system?

Make sure that you are using our new warmup format.  Check out our bright green posters if you have trouble.

4 comments:

  1. Sam R.

    Voyager 1
    I feel that that is amazing. First, just the fact that it's going 38,000 mph. is awesome. Finally, I believe that's going to provide huge amounts of info about space outside the solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan G.

    voyager 1
    i thought it was aaaaaaaaaaaaamazing, because it will bring new knowledge to us. Also,it will be good for mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think about Voyager 1 leaving the solar system?
    I think that it is amazing that it left the solar system.I think that it is amazing because of the pics it took.The pics that it took were amazing because im cool like that.As you can see i think it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think about Voyager 1 leaving the solar system?
    I think that it is amazing that it left the solar system.I think that it is amazing because of the pics it took.The pics that it took were amazing because im cool like that.As you can see i think it is amazing
    sorry that was mine i forgot my name
    BRIEANNA K

    ReplyDelete