Wednesday, September 4, 2013

05 September 2013 1st Hour Advanced Technology Warmup

Follow the link and read the provided article.

New Wetsuits Could Be The Answer To Increased Shark Attacks

In three complete sentences, respond to the question, "Do you think this is a useful invention?"

Ensure that you are responding to the warmup question in the correct format. 

After you have completed your warmup, complete your QR Code assignment.  Ensure that you complete your warmup before you begin working on your project.

6 comments:

  1. James M.
    1st hour

    I do think that this is a good and useful invention. One its is a play on color because sharks are color blind. Second it looks really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivan t.
    hour 1

    In my opinion i think it's a good idea. I think it's funny because of how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared Z.
    1st hour
    This is a useful invention for many reasons. I think that the suits is a big help to prevent more shark attacks! I also think that it depends on what the shark is feeling if it is hungry or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris B.
    1st hour

    I think this is a bad invention. Because the suits patterns are making the sharks feel threatened. And that is why sharks are attacking more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie S.
    1st hour

    I think that the wetsuits are a good invention because they are very useful to for being in water when their are sharks. It uses color contrast and shape. They are a very good invention in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Douglas S.

    I do think these are use full suits. The first suit is use full because it is blue and white. And second suit is black and white and it scare the sharks a way.

    ReplyDelete