Monday, February 25, 2013

25 February 2013 All Technology Classes Warmup

For your warmup you will be turning in your assignment.  I have provided a brief tutorial for you to follow to ensure that you turn in your assignment in the correct location.

1.  Open my ODIN folder.


2.  Open your hours folder.


3.  Create a new folder in your hour.  Name it with the first and last names of you and your partner.



4.  In this folder you should have two documents; a word document for your Work Cited and your project.  If your project is web based, like Go Animate, create a word document and copy and paste the link to your project and save it in the folder.

This activity must be complete and your assignments turned in 15 minutes after the beginning of class.

9 comments:

  1. Dylan R.
    3rd hour

    I do not know this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas M.
    4th hour
    i do not have my project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach.f
    4th hour
    I don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathaniel S.
    4th hr.
    ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassidy F.
    4th hour
    I turned in my project

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyssa o .
    7hour
    i think i turn it in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita B.
    4th hour
    My partner isn't here. So i don`t have it but its done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bryin W.
    7th
    i did do it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mckayla K.
    7th hour
    i turned in my project!!

    ReplyDelete