Wednesday, February 13, 2013

13 February 2013 7th Hour Technology Warmup

Read this article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-gilbert/iwatch-google-glasses_b_2662459.html?utm_hp_ref=technology

And tell me which you would rather have, an iWatch or a Google Glasses.  Remember to respond in three complete sentences.  You will lose one point for every sentence that does not follow capital and punctuation rules and you will lose two points for every missing sentence.  You will lose two points if you do not use the correct format to respond to the warmup.

Due to the 8th graders being called out of class yesterday, we will need to complete yesterday's activity today.  15 minutes after the beginning of class I will begin in progress critiques.  You need to have all of  your materials saved to your ODIN file.

4 comments:

  1. Larissa M.
    1st. Hour
    Tech.

    I would not choose any because they are way to expensive. Seriously both of them seem pretty retarded to me. But that is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myranda S
      7th

      I would want a iwatch because i dont really understand google glasses.

      Delete
  2. Kevin B
    7th

    I would chose ether or Because they don't look nerdy to me. They are really cool. one is a smart phone that you wear.
    The other is Google that you wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah S.
    7th

    I would choose niether mostly because I dont know, I dont think I would use niether of them.

    ReplyDelete