Wednesday, February 6, 2013

06 February 2013 4th Hour Technology Warmup

You have three tasks for your warmup today.

1.  Respond to this post in three complete sentences and tell me if you think you can follow written directions without any verbal direction from the teacher.

2.  Make sure that the blog is set as your home page.  If the blog is set as your home page, help your classmates make sure that their homepage is also set as the blog.

3.  Visit Miss. Holmberg's Odin Folder.  In a folder marked as your hour, there is a copy of the timeline and directions for your new project.  Open the directions.  Follow the direction to the best of your ability.  You will have 15 minutes to try to complete as much of today's directions as possible without any direction from the teacher.  At the end of that time, Miss. Holmberg will assess your progress and discuss details of the assignment.

13 comments:

  1. Cassidy F.
    4th hour

    I am pretty sure i can follow written directions. I can only follow them when there specific. If they are bad directions i will try my best to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelsie t
    Honestly i can read directions.
    I most of time time do better with printed directions rather then spoken directions.
    If the directions don't make sense i probably wont figure them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. destiny m.
    4th hour
    yes i can fallow verble directions
    it seems easy to fallow
    i never heard of verble directions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donelle s. 4th hour


    I am pretty sure i can follow written directions. I can only follow them when there specific. If they are bad directions i will try my best to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yazmin S. 4th hour

    I think I could follow directions without the teacher saying anything.Also I think that because I have done that at home.That is why I think I could follow directions without the teacher saying anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach.f

    4th hour


    i probably wont be able to fallow the written directions i will need the teacher to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Destiny T.
    4th hour

    I am pretty sure i could follow directions.But i might get confuse for a minute.so i will try my best good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mechelle.M.
    4 HOUR

    I can sometimes follow written instructions.Life if they are easy and they are hard I can not do them as well.So it is easer for me to her them so I do not mess up as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idaly.P
    4th Hour

    I think I could follow written instructions.I could easily follow directions if the directions are very specific.That is a way I could follow written directions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kayla B.
    4th hour
    I think i can follow written directions.I can easily follow the directions if there specific

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dallas m.
    I can because instead of asking i can look at the bored and read it and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nathaniel S.
    4th
    i can follow written derections because
    i can read. Also i am very well with computers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica G.
    I think I can follow written direction.

    ReplyDelete