Wednesday, February 13, 2013

13 February 2013 Visual Arts Warmup

"At heart I'm an artist scientist archetype that loves projects and people. Each of the art works and ventures on this site represent a part of what I am. From algorithms to finance to paint. This is my collections of artworks that have algorithms as their essence. Life is a journey and at each point we need to stop and evaluate our existence. Am I following my heart? Am I being true to myself and those I love? Am I making the right kind of difference to the world? The answers to these questions are never clear. This site holds the composite of revelations I've had on this journey. Here I offer you the birth of "Generation Pi"."

-Jonty Hurwitz


1 comment:

  1. Zachary A.
    7th hour
    I think that picture was a good picture and i don't know what that picture was supposed to be

    ReplyDelete