Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 September 2012 7th Hour Technology Warmup

If you posted your warmup incorrectly yesterday, repost here, correctly.  This is an opportunity for you to receive your 10 points and ensure that you know how to post correctly.  If you posted correctly, you do not have a warmup.  I have included another example of the format you are to be posting in.

Amie H. 
1st Hour

I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday.  This is where I need to put my answer.  I post my first name and last initial.  Then I post my hour.  Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

12 comments:

  1. Larissa M.
    1st Hour

    I Am Reposting Because I Did Not Do It Correctly Yesterday. I Use Technology For Tech., Fam & Con, And social Studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shantel L.
    1st Hour

    I'm re-posting because I did it wrong yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zach.f

      4th hours

      I use technology for technology

      Delete
    2. IVAN T.
      hour 4


      i use tech in tech.

      Delete
  3. Kevin Beale
    7th hour

    I am posting because I did not post correctly.I use technology in technology and language arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regina C.
    7th hr

    I use technology in all of my classes since i started the school year i have done technology in all of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry c.
    7th Hour

    I use technology in science, language arts, and technology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah Strong
    7th hour

    I am Re-posting Because I did My warm up wrong yesterday.
    I use Technology for Language arts, Tech, And science.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryin w.
    7th hour

    i use tecnology in science and technology

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita B
    7th hour

    I'm re~posting because i did my warm up the wrong way yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica L.
    7th hour
    I am re-posting because i did not do my warm up corectly

    I use technology in social studies, and technology

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isaiah A.
    7th hour

    I am posting because I did not post correctly.I use technology for social studies,and technology class.That is all I know for my technology for my classes

    ReplyDelete