Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 September 2012 2nd Hour Technology Warmup

If you posted your warmup incorrectly yesterday, repost here, correctly.  This is an opportunity for you to receive your 10 points and ensure that you know how to post correctly.  If you posted correctly, you do not have a warmup.  I have included another example of the format you are to be posting in.

Amie H. 
1st Hour

I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday.  This is where I need to put my answer.  I post my first name and last initial.  Then I post my hour.  Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

12 comments:

  1. Ricky A.
    2nd hour
    I use technology in every class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adilene C.
      2nd Hour
      I use technology in science,and in social studies , and in language art.

      Delete
    2. Kayla B.
      2nd hour
      I use technology in 2nd hour.

      Delete
  2. Gage g.
    2nd hour
    i am reposting because i did not post correctly yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destiny V
      2nd Hour

      i am reposting becuse idid not post correctly yesterday and i should learn how to do this right

      Delete
  3. Gage g.
    2nd hour
    i have technology in all my classes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolee S.
    2nd hour


    i am responding beacuse i did not post correctly yesterday.
    i use tecnolyegy in social studies and art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lalo.D
    2nd
    im reposting because i didn't do it right yesterday
    i use technology in technology

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adriana A.
    2nd Hour


    I am reposting because i did not post correctly yesterday. I use Technology in Technology,Social Studies,Language Arts,Math,Science,and ELL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LILLY L.
    2ND Hour
    i use it in art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arath S.
    2nd hour

    I use techolagy in every class

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kacee h.
    2nd hour I'm re posting because i didn't post right yesterday.I use technology in technology class and in art some times and in social studies

    ReplyDelete