Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 September 2012 3rd Hour Technology Warmup

If you posted your warmup incorrectly yesterday, repost here, correctly.  This is an opportunity for you to receive your 10 points and ensure that you know how to post correctly.  If you posted correctly, you do not have a warmup.  I have included another example of the format you are to be posting in.

Amie H. 
1st Hour

I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday.  This is where I need to put my answer.  I post my first name and last initial.  Then I post my hour.  Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

14 comments:

  1. Steven G.
    The classes I use technology in are technology, social studies, and language arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey M.
      3rd hour


      I use technology in every class but gym.

      Delete
    2. Sydney.R
      3rd hour



      I use technology in technology,social studies,FACtS class.

      Delete
    3. Braxton M.
      3rd hour


      The classes I use technology is social studies, art,technology,math,science,and language arts

      Delete
    4. Raymond .L
      3rd hour
      I use technology in ms.Stanley class room and science

      Delete
    5. Reegan H.
      3rd Hour



      The classes i use technology in Are Social Studies, Science, and Technology.

      Delete
  2. Joliana S.
    3rd hour
    the classes i use technology in are technology languare arts social studies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wade P
    3rd hour

    I use technology in social studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio C.
      3rd hour
      I used technology in every class

      Delete
  4. Kevyn L.
    3rd Hour
    I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday. This is where I need to put my answer. I post my first name and last initial. Then I post my hour. Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mechelle M.
    3rd Hour


    science,technology,language arts,libary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacey M.
    3rd hour



    I us e technology in Journalism

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colette C.
    3rd
    I use technology in social studies and language arts

    ReplyDelete