Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 September 2012 1st Hour Technology Warmup

If you posted your warmup incorrectly yesterday, repost here, correctly.  This is an opportunity for you to receive your 10 points and ensure that you know how to post correctly.  If you posted correctly, you do not have a warmup.  I have included another example of the format you are to be posting in.

Amie H. 
1st Hour

I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday.  This is where I need to put my answer.  I post my first name and last initial.  Then I post my hour.  Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

8 comments:

  1. Joam Valadez
    1st hr

    I am eposting because i did my warm up the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Use Technology In Science , Art And Technology.

    ( I Was Absent Yesterday. )

    Karen M.
    1st Hour Tech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skyler V
    1st hour

    I am reposting because i did not do my last name right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dyllan R.
    1st hour

    I am reposting because I did not post correctly yesterday. This is where I need to put my answer. I post my first name and last initial. Then I post my hour. Below that I post my answer to the warmup question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley M.
    1st Hour

    I am posting because I didn't post correctly yesterday. I use Technology in Technology, Science, Social Studies, & Math.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra L.
    1st Hour

    I am posting because i did my warm up wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lupita A.
    1st hour

    I use technology in Technology,Social studies,English enrichment,and in Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skyler V
      1st hour
      I think google maps is better because they show better progress. Apple things dont last long and they dont need to copy google maps

      Delete