Monday, September 17, 2012

17 September 2012 2nd Hour Technology Warmup

Follow each step for your warmup.  Skip any step that does not apply to you.

1.  Log in to Power School.

2.  Your Power School Login is your login password.

3.  If you do not have your password stand in a single file line starting at the tape box.

4.  Get a piece of scratch paper.

5.  Check all of your grades.

6.  On the scrap paper, write down every missing assignment you have.

7.  Miss. Holmberg will check this list before you leave class.

8.  When complete wait for instruction for you first project.

Remember, this is a grade!

15 comments:

  1. Mayra A.
    2nd Hour

    I had one missing assignment in Mrs.Stanley's class but i already turned it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Citlalic M.
      2nd Hour

      I Dont Have Any Missing Assignments

      Delete
  2. Mateo F.
    2ND
    I went on powerschool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua
    2nd hour

    I have no missing assignments and I have an A in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAGE GENOVA and i logged onto power school and found out i have mostly good grades a few Bs and Cs and 2 Fs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicolle B.
    2nd hour
    i don't have any missing assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony G I logged in to power school and wrote my missing assinments

    ReplyDelete
  7. RICKY ADAMS
    2ND HOUR

    I HAVE AN A IN ALL MY CLASSES AND I HAVE NO MISSING ASSIGNMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison Bregar
    2nd hour
    I have 1 missing assignments in Mrs.Stanley's class, but I turned it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adilene 2nd hour- i have no missing assignments in any class i have a ans b

      Delete
  9. Emiley H.
    2hr
    I have 2 missing assignments.1 in Mrs.Richies but i have to get it from her today and a quiz in Mrs.Bustos from the day i was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor P.
    2nd hour
    I have missing assignments in math,social studies

    ReplyDelete
  11. ARATH S 2 hour I have one missing assiments in MS Bustos

    ReplyDelete
  12. lilly lujan 2nd
    i have bad grades in five classes.

    ReplyDelete