Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Urgent! CSU-P Students

Two college students are supposed to be working with each group.  The VMS students are broken into 6 groups.  You need to participate in your group's warm-up each day of this project.  I contacted Dr. Massey.  She has already assigned you groups.  Yesterday, the students introduced themselves and posted their interest.  You need to do the same.  It is important that this be a group project.  This is an example of what the post will look like each day.  It will begin with the date, followed by the group number, and end with the word warmup.

Group 1 Warmup

I use this blog for all of my classes.  There are frequently over 9 posts each day.  It is important that you find the correct post.  We will not be working in a single thread.  There will be a new post each day we have class.  I will alter today's warmup and we will do Day 2 tomorrow.  I will combine some steps so that we are still able to present next Wednesday.  We do not have school on Friday's so you will not have a warmup to complete that day.  The VMS student's are very excited about working with you.  I know they will be excited to meet you and hear about you interests, as am I.  Please complete yesterday and today's warmup.

No comments:

Post a Comment