Wednesday, May 22, 2013

23 May 2013 3rd Hour Technology Assignment

As we get closer to starting summer break we are all starting to plan and think about how we want to spend our time off.  My fiance and I have planned a big, road, trip.  We will be going to Phoenix to see my sister, then San Diego to battle the Comic Con crowds, to Vegas to see a show, then the Grand Canyon because my fiance has never been.  We all have "dream" vacations and ways we would like to spend our summer break.  Today, you will be researching and promoting your dream destination.

Your assignment:

Create a poster that encourages people to visit your dream destination.  You may use the program of your choice but this assignment must be printed and turned in by the end of the hour.  You will be completing this assignment as an individual. 

Your poster must have:

-A title
-2 facts about the destination that would encourage people to visit
-At least one picture

You will print your assignment to the HP Color Laser Jet 3500.  You must put your name on the back of the assignment and turn it in to the substitute.  Please remember that this assignment is a grade and must be completed by the end of the hour.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on Tuesday.  Stay safe over the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. sierra ray
    miss Holmberg cn u sent me my power school login my email is sierra.ray2517@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete